Streaming media is about sending video or audio content over the Internet and played immediately, rather than being saved to a hard disk into a computer. With streaming media, a regular online user does not have to wait to download a file in order to play it. Because the media is sent in a continuous stream of data it can play as it arrives. That’s why users can pause, rewind or fast-forward a file,...» Read Full Post
Subscribe and Follow
- Digital Marketing Trends That Are Killing 2018
- Starting an Ecommerce Website? Answer These Eight Questions First
- 42 Best Business Thank You Card Messages – Tips and Ideas
- Elon Musk on Twitter, Instagram Tips Hat to Snapchat, Wanna Be A SEO PBN Jedi?
- Online Marketing News: Amazon beats Google, Twitter Content Never Clicked