“Here’s the REAL insider secrets of web site hosting you’ll never learn anywhere else! Read about the greatest myths and how following these commonly accepted commodities are recipes for disaster. Plus, deep down to discover the 14 critical elements of a reliable hosting service!”
Once you’ve completed a domain name registration you’re ready to roll to the next step, to find a web site hosting company that meets your criteria and needs. Such companies are the one’s that provide everything to get your web site up and running — that way, you don’t have to invest a lot of dollars on your own specific hardware and software.
A web host is the company that “hosts” and sells you the space for your web site. This company can be the same company that provides you with your internet access and email or another one, which can be located anywhere in the world. As long as you have an internet access, you will have access to your web site.
Without any doubts, your web site(‘s) form the pillars of your internet presence, and selecting a good web hosting company it is CRITICAL to your online future. Mess this up, and the path to start making internet marketing profits for your company will always fail!
Choosing the right hosting provider depends on your individual needs. As a result, what may constitute the perfect web host for one person may not serve the needs of another. Before you choose a web site host service, be sure to do some research (I’ll show you how!) and make sure the account you choose has the features you will need.
On the other hand, you need to decide fast on what type of web site do you want or need. For example, will it be personal or business related? Will you need ecommerce services such as a shopping cart and/or a merchant account? Do you have any special requirements, such as the ability to run email aliases, autoresponders, CGI scripts and bins, web site statistics, etcetera? Do you want/need your own domain name?
There is also very important: how much can you afford/ be able to pay? The cost of web hosting varies widely, from free to thousands of dollars per month. However, you will find that a typical hosting account ranges from $10 to $50 per month, depending on the features available. These are just some of the questions that you should evaluate before searching for a web host.
So let me ask: are YOU an accidental marketer? How important is web site hosting to your own home based business?
I asked you this because web site hosting can generate major business and money losing problems just because your hosting company could run out of business and leave your in the lurch, your site could be inaccessible 25% (or up!) of the time because the web host is out of space (unbelievable, but true — it happens too often), or your site was hacked because there were NO (or NOT enough) security precautions in place.
FACT: 90% of small business owners continue to bounce blindly from host to host! If you have been on the web for any length of time, your web site hosting experiences may be similar. But if you’re still new to web site hosting, you found this report at the right time.
Please remember: when you have an internet business, your most important partner is your web site hosting company! Let’s consider now the options:
Option 1 – Free Web Site Hosting. Just a few of megabytes of storage space, lack or total absence of customer support, certainly slow servers, don’t use your own domain name (if you don’t know how important is your domain name, follow the link to a fulminating article), not a single ecommerce feature.
While free hosting is excellent for personal, family, hobby, and “for fun”, it is not effective for business. In order to operate a profitable business online, a small business owner needs much more than a free web site host can offer these days.
Option 2 – Cheap Web Site Hosting. Allow you to use crucial tools, some customer support, slow connection times, lacking in features, not for serious business owners — a hybrid for ‘fly-by-night’ online companies.
The few dollars you *think* you’re saving each month will be lost to sneaky surcharges, frequent down-time, slow and overloaded servers and a variety of other budget web host problems. And when downtime is involved, you may never know exactly just how much your budget web host is costing you a day!
Option 3 – The Smart Choice. Hundreds (maybe thousands) of megabytes of storage space, super-fast servers, 24/7 live humans to speak with, all the features you need to make big bucks online — that’s the option to follow!
Free Web Hosting: here are the main reasons why you should NOT use a free web hosting service:
- Targeted prospects saw free sites as a sign of un-professionalism.
- They can shut you down instantly, without any warning.
- They could go out of business, leaving you with nothing!
- You spend all your time and money advertising an URL connected to someone else.
- They hardly promote THEIR name on your web site. Some of the free web sites take up the first whole screen with the “owner’s” banner ads and sales info, or simply use multiple pop-ups on your home page.
- They use your index (home) page to start dozens of opening windows. If you shut one down another one opened!
- If you don’t read carefully the “Private Policy Terms”, you may be giving up the copyright to all your web content in exchange for your “free” web space.
Sounds enough for you? Please try to understand once and for all: if you plan on going big on the internet, never ever go with free web site hosting!
Cheap Web Site Hosting: this is the middle ‘opportunity’. Available sometime for as low as $9 a month. What might happen to you? What are the budget hosting wicknesses?
– Use only essentials tools. It’s true! Even their advertise proclaim you can use a lot of tools, you’ll discover soon the exact opposite. An autoresponder will became — after you pay — a simple vacancy response email account. Your server row logs will be out of the scene when you’re need them badly. Your pop email accounts will lose ALL of your emails just before you wanted to save it to your computer. And the list could go one…
– Poor customer support. Such companies don’t have time to give you a lot of support. And the main reason is because they don’t have enough specialized personnel to accomplish such a job — that’s why they can offer you a very low price! So if you have a serious problem, they may not return your phone call or reply to your email for days. This can cost you a fortune — imagine that your ordering system is break down and you are unable to get their support!
– Slow Connection Times. These companies tend to oversell their services and put up too many sites on their service. Combine with the lack of customer support personnel, you just find out the recipe for a low price web site hosting company.
I do not recommend this kind of hosting because, let’s say, you save $10 a month in hosting fees. That’s 10 x 12 = $120 in savings over an year. You work hard to build your site and product, upload everything and start promoting your stuff. Supposing you receive 1000 unique visitors a day to your sales web page and have a 1% response rate for a product which guarantee you a $20 net profit.
Now imagine the nightmare: visitors want to buy your product but… your order page couldn’t be found or upload very hard. And that nightmare tooks over a long 3 days. In both cases, you just “kiss and say good bye” to your profits. People will walk away in an instant!
The fact is that you save $120 in web hosting but lose $600 in sales(1000 visitors x 1% x 3days x $20profit)! Not to mention the upsell and backend alternatives! As you can see, from one single shoot you can lose $480. There is nothing left to say here!
The Smart Choise: the choice that is obvious. Unfortunately it is demonstrated by the reality that 9 out of 10 online marketers don’t use a web site hosting company that allows them to take full advantage of the internet – and they’re losing big bucks!
Why? Because those 9 of 10 people don’t really know where to find reliable web site hosting services, not even known what they needed. Well, the trick to finding a good web site host is in knowing what to look for. So, what should you look for?
Here’s Your Chance To Discover The 14 Critical Elements Of A Reliable Web Hosting Service!
1) Customer service – Theoretically, with a top web site hosting company you shouldn’t have any kind of technical problems. But, just in case there are, try to deal with a company which offer 24/7 free email and toll phone support. It is very important to have a live human to speak with on the phone anytime you needed.
2) Security – A sad but true fact: many web site hosting companies don’t pay attention to security. You need to look for a web site hosting company that has all the big security issues worked out so that people can’t hack into your web site.
3) Fast connection times – Your online success depends also on the hosting company quality hardware and redundant T3 connections (or better). Why? Because on the internet, 10 seconds feels like 10 minutes.
4) Continuity of Service – Use the services of a company which have multiple and separate connection to the main backbones. If one went down, the other would still be operational, and people around the world could reach your web site. It’s REALLY important to have this capability — I cannot emphasis how important this issue can be!
5) Full Domain Support and Registration Services – The hosting company MUST allow you to use your own domain name, subdomains and/or domain name pointing, and transfer existing domain name(‘s) without billing you. Much better, try to deal with someone who can get things done faster than you can — for example, automatically renew your domain registration, or can host/register any (or most important) geographical domain names.
6) Access to Raw Server Logs – Analyzing the access log will give you straight information about who visited your web site, which pages they visited, and how long they stayed on the site. NEVER use web site hosting services that doesn’t offer this capability. Why? Because using your raw logs you can find the strengths and weaknesses of your web site, so you can exploit the strengths and work to fix the areas that are lacking.
7) Extra Services – Assure that your hosting company offer you things like your own POP mailbox, email aliases, autoresponders, CGI scripts and bins, web site statistics, .htaccess, Frontpage extension, Telnet or SSH access, database administration, multimedia capabilities, different marketing and promotional tools. Also be sure about their capabilities to install different stuff for you, as you may not be a tech person.
8) Unlimited CGI Access – If you want to automatize your business, be sure that you have your own cgi-bin directory — and the ability to upload any scripts you want! After all, this is a very important aspect for your web site.
9) Web-based Administration – A web-based admin interface which allows you to manage your server via the web it is quite necessary if you are not the technical type. Beside of that, it will simplify a lot your work.
10) No Access, Bandwidth, or Hit Charges – These days there is no reason to use a web host that charges access, bandwidth or hit fees – not until you’re getting 50k visitors a day anyway. The best companies offer right now unlimited bandwidth with their standard hosting packages — some don’t. Often you’ll receive enough bandwidth on a per-month basis (20-50 Gigabytes/month).
11) Minimum Contracts – Don’t you ever signup a long-term contract because it’s not necessary. You don’t want being locked into a long-term contract with a non-reliable hosting company. Keep it stupid simple!
12) WWW Launch – Before you select your web site hosting company, please check (just to be sure!) if your prospects could, or not, use the “www” prefix. Sounds like a minor problem, but this could be losing you major traffic… and sales!
13) Billing Policies – Many web hosts allow you to pay on a monthly basis, others require a 3, 6 or 12 month commitment. Some offer discounts for extended payments. Before signing up for any service, ask what payment methods are allowed. Couple of companies only accept checks while others may only accept credit cards. Many web hosts have both options available.
14) Money Back Guarantee – It’s incredible, but there are these days some companies which do not offers at least a 30-days money back guarantee. You should insist on it — just in case you’re not happy with their services.
The Web Site Hosting Service I Recommend?
There are only a few reliable web site hosting companies out on the internet right now. But I will always recommend just one — a company called Bluehost. Why? Because of the reasons I’ve listed below and MUCH MORE!
- Star blaze customer service! They are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via multiple phone lines, live chat or by email. The support center include 60+ video tutorials to show how to use your hosting account.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee. You don’t have to worry about your web site being down for hours or even days at a time! This company include an arsenal of redundant power backup systems, advanced fire-suppression systems, sensitive environmental controls, and backup diesel generators to guarantee that your web site will be online and open for business.
- Fast connectivity. When you select Bluehost as your web hosting company, it’s just like placing your web site on UUnet, Sprint, Verio, Cable & Wireless, BBN, InterMedia, PSInet, AT&T and Mindspring all at the same time. When you send or receive internet traffic from any of these networks your traffic will be delivered directly, bypassing all peering points.
- Complete redundancy. This astonish web site hosting company acquire redundant bandwidth from multiple tier-one carriers. Then, using the most advanced Cisco routers they optimize the routing of hits to your web page through those carriers. When a request for your web page comes to their data center, the high speed routers evaluate the best carrier to respond through… making your web pages display as quickly as possible on a per-case basis.
- Security Level. Bluehost web servers (and other high-end pieces of technology) are closely monitored from the Network Operations Center (NOC), 24×7 by closed circuit video cameras, security guards, high-end alarm systems and other state-of-the-art security devices. And for your peace of mind, your information is guarded by a team of highly qualified system administrators. Your sensitive business data is always kept safe from intruders, hackers and other cyber-bandits.
- Refund Policy. Bluehost offers an unconditional Anytime Money Back Guarantee. If you are not a “happy customer”, you will be given a full refund of all monthly server charges.
” I finally settled on BlueHost, which has been hosting business and personal web sites since 1996. I have been very happy with them. Now, when I call my provider for assistance, it’s truly a pleasant experience. I’m often connected with an associate within 30 seconds, and have never waited longer than two minutes. I have found every associate to be extremely professional, polite, and genuinely interested in helping me. I believe a company can only survive on the quality of its customer support. … BlueHost has a live demo feature, which really helped me to assess the available features. If you’re looking to switch providers or start a new service, look no further than BlueHost!“
— Jeffrey Herman
“TI have been a Bluehost customer for over 3 years, and have hosted over 15 websites with Bluehost. I have been very impressed with the knowledgeable support staff that I have spoken to. It is also refreshing to know that when I have a question I can quickly contact them anytime day or night and speak to someone that does not speak broken English located somewhere across the world. Huge plus! Compared to other web hosting server services that I have used, including a dedicated server service, Bluehost has hands down been the most reliable company I have worked with.”
— Scott Jensen
Now sit back and relax… you’re about to discover how you can design, manage, automate, oversee and promote a fully-loaded ecommerce web site and have it making money by the end of this week with a super-quick and fully integrated point-and-click web hosting solution!
Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive when you signup with Bluehost. And keep in mind that this ONLY outlines the web hosting service, since we’ll get into the juicy details of all the other tools you get later down this web page:
- UNLIMITED Domain Hosting
- UNLIMITED GB Hosting Space
- UNLIMITED GB File Transfer
- UNLIMITED Add-on and Parked Domains
- UNLIMITED E-mail Accounts
- UNLIMITED E-mail Responders
- UNLIMITED MySQL databases
- FREE Domain
- FREE Site Builder w/ templates
- Integrated Anti-Virus Software
- User Defined SPAM Blockers
- Your Own CGI-bin
- Detailed Web Site Statistics
- SimpleScripts 1-Click Script Installs
- Secure Shell, SSL, FTP, Stats
- CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL
- Password Protected Directories
- 24/7 Monitoring Systems
- $75 Free Google Credit
- … And Much More!
Every feature is managed visually through comprehensive wizards and web panels. Running a successful web site just doesn’t get any easier than this… Bluehost keeps up to date all the time, so you’ll have a lot of different technologies at work for you (so many of them I can’t even list them all in a single page).
What you’re about to discover can give you the incredible potential to multiply your sales and profits exponentially every month by letting you run your home-based business hands-free. That’s because Bluehost offer amazing and unique all-in-one solutions to your web site hosting account.
Well, you see… I highly recommend Bluehost as your web site hosting company! They have achieve and far exceed everything I consider to be essential in web hosting — NOW you can design, develop, manage, automate and promote your own money-making web site with a power-packed, amazingly simple, all-in-one web site hosting solution!
If you’re thinking that this is an amazing package, you are absolutely right! But there is more in store for you, a lot more actually… and to make this deal even sweeter, the ENTIRE hosting solution boils down to less than $0.2 per day! And as I told you before, this is just the tip of the iceberg… Indubitably, this is the BEST DEAL on the market right now!
FINAL THOUGHTS: If you want a real financial independence and massive income stream from your business, the satisfaction and prestige that comes from being a top marketer, and if you want to do it right now, then listen up: you must always choose professional business partners!
Choose Your Hosting Company Carefully! — It’s A Common Sense Approach That Guaranteed At Least 100% Return Of The Initial Investment. Always Remember That Your Life And Your e-Business Depends On Reliable Web Site Hosting Services!
The difference between a mediocre and an excellent web host is no more than $10 a month… so don’t make the mistake of sacrificing quality just to save a few bucks a year. After all, using an inferior web host doesn’t save you money – you’ll end up paying a lot more due to lost profits which are inevitable!
Look, the fact is, I wasted months and lose a lot of money using an inadequate web hosting company that could have been avoided if I’d had these information sooner. I’d hate to see you do the same. And, if your web site hosting company truly disappoint you, switch over to Bluehost before things get worse and lose all your money and your business!
To your online success,
Val Popescu, Owner
The Internet Marketing Profits Center
PS: If you want to switch your web site over the Bluehost services from another server, they’ll do all the work for you, at no charge! Just sign up for any of their web site hosting package, and they will take care of the rest for you.