Our initial goal is to provide you with the latest information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to grow your online business. But, in order to achieve this goal, we may collect certain “personal information” during your visits to better understand what differentiates you from our other users.
1. What Information is Collected
This website, www.internetmarketingprofitscenter.com collects certain information from and about its users in 3 different ways: directly from the user, from our web server logs, and with cookies.
User Personal Information
When you use a resource on this website, we may ask you for information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number. Except the cases where the information is essential and absolutely necessary, you always have a choice whether or not to disclose information to us. As an example, some information may be required, such as your name and e-mail address, but other requested information is optional and may be given at your sole discretion.
Server Log Information
When you visit our website, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses. This website, like many other websites, records automatically this basic information about visits.
2. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
IMPC collects and uses personal information for the following identified purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding IMPC’s services;
- to develop and provide products and services for its customers;
- to communicate with customers, and to inform customers of upgrades, products and services available from IMPC and business partners;
- to allow customers to access private areas of IMPC’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim that you are violating the rights (including infringement of copyright) of any third party;
- to protect the services, products or rights of IMPC;
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning IMPC’s reffered – or not – products and services.
IMPC also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e. not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes. If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the identified purposes. IMPC limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the identified purposes.
This web site meets the next guidelines for children’s usage:
- You certify that you are 13 years of age or over. All those individuals under 13 years of age will need a full release form from their parents before using any materials from and out of this website. This is in compliance with the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000 (COPPA).
- We do NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- We do NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
- We do NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent.
- We do NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
- We do NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
3. How IMPC Protect Your Information
The privacy and protection of your personal information is very important to us. This website does not rent or sell any of your personal information. Knowing that you will use certain resources or features may help us to offer you better and more relevant information. But as with all personally identifiable information, we do not make such information available to any third parties without your permission. Any user statistics that we may provide to sponsors regarding usage of this website are provided in the aggregate only and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
Your access to some resources and content may be password protected. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. You should not disclose your user name and password to others. In addition, you may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or an internet cafe.
IMPC will use reasonable efforts to protect personal information against loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, misuse or modification, through security safeguards that depend on the level of sensitivity of the information. Methods of protection include organizational measures (contract provisions, security clearance, limiting access to need-to-know IMPC personnel), technological measures (passwords, encryption), and physical measures (locked file storage, security card access).
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You transmit all such information to this website at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we employ reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
4. Who Has Access to the Information
Except as described above, this website will not willfully disclose any individually identifiable information about its users to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission. We may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith with any law, regulation, legal process or government request, just to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of third parties. In certain circumstances however, IMPC will not be required to inform and obtain the consent of the customer, such as investigation of a breach of an agreement, contravention of laws, an emergency where the life, health or security of an individual is threatened, or the collection of a debt.
When you are on this website site and asked for personal information, you share that information with us alone. IMPC will control personal information disclosed to authorized third parties by entering into agreements which contain confidentiality provisions and restrictions on use and which limit the amount of information disclosed to only that which is needed for the identified purposes. IMPC will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, in understandable format, either by direct access or upon request by email/phone made by you after providing sufficient identification.
If IMPC is not able to provide access to some aspect of a user’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as: that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or business-client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
IMPC will use reasonable efforts to keep user personal information accurate for the identified purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate user decisions based on such information. Users are responsible for informing IMPC about changes to their personal information. IMPC will update personal information when necessary to keep it accurate or else provide users the facility to make such updates.
Users have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, and IMPC will correct such personal information or provide the means for you to do so directly. After your user account becomes inactive, IMPC will keep your personal information only for those purposes which are established by law, and for archival record purposes.
5. Openness of Policy
6. How to Correct Inaccuracies